JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Home Newborn Care

Newborn Care

The First Few Weeks

If you feel up to it, try to get showered and dressed when you wake up in the morning. We know if you’ve had...

That First Night at Home

You’re on your own with your twins, triplets or more! Panic stations! Don’t worry. Simply take a (mental) step back and breathe. Try to...

Going Home

So this is it; you’ve got to grips with feeding, you’re feeling a little more confident (we hope!) and you’re off home as a...

Recovering from having Multiples

Recovering from childbirth is hard enough with a singleton baby; with twins, triplets or more, it’s likely your body won’t know what’s hit it....

Nappy Changing

Especially with multiples, you’ll want to make sure you’ve got everything to hand before you start stripping off babygrows and dirty nappies and risk...

What can I expect in the first few days after the babies are born?

In essence; a whole lot of feeding and changing, and not a lot of sleep! In all seriousness, though, do take every single opportunity...

How long am I likely to be in hospital for?

This totally depends on your circumstances; what your birth was like, how you’re recovering, if it’s your first birth, how far you live from...
- Advertisment -

Most Read

Get Organised with Home Learning

Having twins or triplets or even one child is challenging and not just physically, but mentally too as they almost always have different personalities,...

Look After Yourself

What should I do? Taking care of yourself during a multiples pregnancy starts with eating well – except that little research has been done on...

Doula Support

What is a Doula? Have you ever heard of one? It’s a woman employed by expecting mothers to help them through pregnancy and the first...

Carpel Tunnel Syndrome

Not related to carpel tunnel syndrome, but endlessly irritating, can be a loss of grip or hand-strength. Save buying or using expensive glasses until...